Under clicks (false) have to understand:
- own clicks
- Search engines / bots far as they are known to the AdSpirit ad server.
- Detached and terraced clicks
- Double : A user clicks within a certain time twice on the same link (setting in the campaign -> Billing -> (click under lock sec) entered.). Here only the then first click counted as valid , the second click is counted as double click and not counted .
- Series Click : A user clicks within a short time a number of links on the page of the publisher. These clicks are as numbered series click . It may be because the click lock or other filter access criteria, then those clicks are not counted.
The ad server automatically filters clicks from the same IP and the same user under certain conditions out and does not evaluate these. The reasons for a possible filtering are:
- User has a publisher cookie (has logged in as a publisher and a cookie get)
- User has a blocked IP address (by search engine spiders as IP)
- User has blocked browser (eg Spider of search engines)
- User has already clicked the campaign and the time of the last click is shorter back than the click lock the campaign allowed
- IP of the user has been blocked due to too many clicks (regardless of the campaign). IPs will be blocked if they trigger within 24 hours more so 10 clicks. The IP is blocked for 24 hours.