In order to use AdSpirit's build-in Headerbidding-Creatives you need to enable Settings > (Global Settings) > AdServer Modul > Prebid-Module.
Once it is enabled, you will find a new type of creatives:
Furthermore you will find some new settings in Settings > (Other) > Prebid.
Setup your Headerbidding
- In order to use Headerbidding on your website, the website must integrate the corresponding container code. (see help section on Container codes) It is not necessary to add any additional codes as container entries, you only need to place the container code on your website.
- Create a campaign as usual and activate Pricing > CPM but leave the price at 0.00.
- Create a Prebid creative: Choose the Prebid Adapter that matches your demand partner or advertiser. Depending on the Prebid Adapter you choose, other settings might be necessary. Please check with your demand partner or advertiser in order to find out what settings are necessary and what to insert into these settings.
- Set the creative height and width and set asynchrounus to "Yes".
- Make sure you add one Prebid creative per size that you want to sell.
- Book the campaign on the website(s)/channel.
How to optimize Headerbidding
- Make sure the container code is placed on each website
- Headerbidding works best with placements that use async. script codes.
- If you have multiple demand partners, it is recommended to create one campaign per demand partner.
Settings for prebid.js can be found at Settings > (Others) > Prebid. These reflect the settings that can be set via pbjs.setConfig(...). A description can be found here.