The ad server will allow you a code file (text or HTML file containing the creative code and was sent to you, for example by the customer) easily upload and contained in the file advertising material codes automatically in a campaign insert, much like it when Banner upload with normal advertising material (GIF / JPEG / SWF) is the case.
Just as with the banner upload upload here the code file first on the AdServer high. To do this, first select the campaign in which the creative to be added and the number of files you want to upload. then the second step is to select the file (s) to be uploaded. The ad server will then analyze the file and break down the code contained therein. On the penultimate page of the import process, you are then listed all the codes found. Here you have the opportunity once again to make changes to the code, specify the name of the advertisement or modify height / width. Furthermore, you should test here whether the click tracking is working properly and that adapt if necessary (the advertising media preview shows your adjustments immediately).
- Unfortunately, the import process does not work with any code file of all ad servers. If a file has not been recognized as such you will also be notified accordingly and the advertising material contained in this file will need to insert normal by hand.
- The import process attempts to detect the AdServer type of advertising material and already equipped with appropriate wildcards so that a click tracking is possible. However, this does not always smoothly and all ad serving vendors. Therefore, you should check the click tracking in any case.
- Some AdServer deliver this involve for a single advertising medium several code options. The import process will try the best option to choose in such a case.
- only files with the extensions .htm, .html and .txt are supported. If you need to get code files via email them first as an .htm (l) /. Txt will be saved and then imported,
Supported ad server types
are currently recognized automatically and unterstrützt:
- Eyeblaster (serving-sys.com)
- AMGDGT (AdConion)
- Faciliate (adsfac.eu)
Keywords: import, html, banner, click tracking