All own Statstiken can be exported automatically and eg be imported from other statistical programs. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the control or a user account.
- Open a second browser window and call one of the following URLs therein:
if you are Admin: [server name]/control/stat_own.php?sid=-1¬oken=1
if you're Publisher: [server name]/user/stat.php?¬oken=1
if you are Advertiser: [server name]/client/stat.php?¬oken=1
- Configure the own statistics exactly as you need (define columns, make your choice, etc.)
- Click "Apply Filters" to display statistics on.
- Above the statistics table you will find the top right several links to export the statistics, etc. to Excel, CSV or PDF.
- Click the right mouse button on one of these links Export and select your browser in the appearing pop-up menu, select "Copy Shortcut" (may vary from browser to browser).
- It has now been copied to the clipboard, export URL.
- Copy the URL in a suitable program, such as Notepad and add to the end of the URL
&kname=[User Name]&kpass=[password]¬oken=1 -> Direct output of results, for short reports
&kname=[User Name]&kpass=[password]&apicall=1 -> output queue data, suitable for long reports
on, replacing [user name] with the user name and [password] with the password you use to log into the system.
- The Sun was the end URL allows you without having to log previously to export the statistics.
Configuring the parameters
The generated by the above method URL can be customized by you at any time, for example so as to select a different period. The following parameters are used, inter alia:
|from / from_d / from_m / from_y / from_h||Determines the start date of the report|
|to / to_d / to_m / to_y / to_h||Specifies the end date of the report|
|cfrom / cto / cfrom_d / cto_d / cfrom_m / cto_m / ...||Insofar as it was & compare = 1: Determines the period to which the reporting period to be compared.|
|uid||Determines the publisher IDs|
|wsid||Determines the websites IDs|
|pid||Determines the advertising space IDs|
|mid||Determines the Advertiser IDs|
|kid||Sets the campaign IDs|
|WMID||Determines the advertising media IDs|
|tblgroup||Determines the columns to be exported|
|output||Determines the output format (csv, xls, pdf, html, mail)|
|exportas||At output = mail: are designed to determine as the output format of the report appended to the mail (see output)|
|mailto / subject / zustext||At output = mail: Determines the recipient, subject and additional text of the mail|
Please note that this Your username and password are transmitted in plain text. If you want to allow third parties to export statistics they can use it to gain access to your account administration. It is therefore advisable not to give such a URL to anyone!
In order to download extra large files via mail: Add &email@example.com&exportas=xls&output=mail to the export URL.