All own Statstiken can be exported automatically and eg be imported from other statistical programs. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the control or a user account.
- Open a second browser window and call one of the following URLs in it:
if you are Admin: [server name]/control/stat_own.php?sid=-1¬oken=1
if you're Publisher: [server name]/user/stat.php?¬oken=1
if you are Advertiser: [server name]/client/stat.php?¬oken=1
- Configure the own statistics exactly as you need (define columns, make your choice, etc.)
- Click on "Apply filter" to display the statistics.
- Above the statistics table you will find the top right several links to export the statistics, etc. to Excel, CSV or PDF.
- Right-click on one of these export links and select "Copy Shortcut" from the context menu of your browser that appears (may vary from browser to browser).
- The export URL has now been copied to the clipboard.
- Copy the URL into a suitable program (Notepad etc.) and add the following to the end of the URL:
&kname=[UserName]&kpass=[password]¬oken=1 -> Direct output of results, for short reports
&kname=[UserName]&kpass=[password]&apicall=1 -> output queue data, suitable for long reports
Replacing [UserName] with the user name and [password] with the password you use to log into the system.
- The URL generated in this way allows you to export the statistics directly.
Configuring the parameters
The URL generated according to the above procedure can be adjusted by you at any time, e.g. to select a different time period. The following parameters can be used:
|from / from_d / from_m / from_y / from_h||Determines the start date of the report|
|to / to_d / to_m / to_y / to_h||Specifies the end date of the report|
|cfrom / cto / cfrom_d / cto_d / cfrom_m / cto_m / ...||Insofar as it was & compare = 1: Determines the period to which the reporting period to be compared.|
|uid||Determines the publisher IDs|
|wsid||Determines the websites IDs|
|pid||Determines the advertising space IDs|
|mid||Determines the Advertiser IDs|
|kid||Sets the campaign IDs|
|WMID||Determines the advertising media IDs|
|tblgroup||Determines the columns to be exported|
|output||Determines the output format (csv, xls, xml, pdf, html, mail)|
|exportas||At output = mail: are designed to determine as the output format of the report appended to the mail (see output)|
|mailto / subject / zustext||At output = mail: Determines the recipient, subject and additional text of the mail|
Please note that this Your username and password are transmitted in plain text. If you want to allow third parties to export statistics they can use it to gain access to your account administration. It is therefore advisable not to give such a URL to anyone!
- It is also possible to use a token for the Reporting API, please have a look at the article API in the section Authentication.
- In order to download extra large files via mail: Add &email@example.com&exportas=xls&output=mail to the export URL