With reservation allocation, it is possible in a campaign explicitly set must deliver a certain maximum volume of views or clicks that channel, website or placement. This fixed volume is then viewed by the rest of the campaign volume sealed off and separately - it is therefore reserved for this channel / website / placement.
Important: (-> Planning tab See campaign settings) possible quotas are only for campaigns with defined planning target.
To set a quota either click on a campaign booked / unbooked or go to booking -> to campaign and select a campaign. In the bottom right window, the button for + Allocations is there next to the buttons for adding a new booking.
In the form, select:
Channel for is to apply the quota
|- OR -|
|Website / advertising space||to apply website or advertising space for the quota|
|advertising space||default setting: all advertising space or selection of a single ad space possible|
|Quota (Views)||Number of views or clicks which will afford the Channel, the website or advertising space|
How do you deal with quotas?
For the use of quotas is important to know how they work and what consequences they entail. Basically a quota can be like a separate campaign imagine but all the properties of the actual campaign inherits a defined volume has. Important here is that there are some differences to "real" campaigns for quotas:
- For the day, the distribution modes are only "equally" and "as soon as possible" is available. Campaigns that are set to be "open" to receive quotas with the mode "smoothly"
- For the period distribution of the mode is "optimized" not available. Campaigns have stopped this mode receive quotas with the mode "smoothly"
- about cutting two quota definitions (eg quota A = Channel X and quota B = Y website which is already included in the Channel X), as always, the smallest classification (advertising space <Website <Channel).
- Important was defined for web pages and advertising space for a quota access no rules to CTR or campaign optimization (minimum CTR, minimum-CPM, etc. is ignored). This does not apply channel for which a quota has been defined.
- Important : If a quota defined, the ad server takes care not automatically a matter that the campaign goal for the quota is met. Therefore, you should check the settings of the quotas steady and adjust if necessary. For this reason, it may happen that although the part of the campaign was fulfilled apply to any quotas, however, the part of the quotas have been defined has not reached its campaign goal when using quotas.
Problems Using quotas
The use of quotas may put some automation suspended or adversely affect:
Keywords: contingent, quantitative volume, tranches, parts, predefined amount residue