The use of advertising media on a web page, it is possible that the page reproduction is delayed. This happens especially when a particularly large advertising media are integrated as a script in the Web page.
Tips to speed up web page loading time
- Use IFrame codes or asyc. Code instead of script code. IFrames and async. Scripts are loaded in parallel with the website structure and therefore does not slow down the web page itself.
- Disable referrer check and visibility examination if they are not needed. Both cause an additional request to the server and therefore take longer to build the page.
- Reduce the number of campaigns with linked advertising. Advertising materials that are related (eg wallpaper) and not be delivered with the "singles day operation", delay the page layout.
- Unless associated advertising materials are to be used: Use the indicated in the advertising area codes additional code to speed up the page loading.
- Unless linked are primarily used as wallpaper with automatic positioning for use on advertising: Link the mating advertising space in the advertising space setting as wallpaper. This speeds up page loading.
- Do not use backfill campaigns. The use of backfill setting is convenient, but also ensures to load scripts, which in turn interfere with the page loading.
Speed measurement at AdSpirit
To ensure a permanently good and timely availability of our server AdSpirit continues to monitor the performance of one to AdServer internal and external measurement tools. The average delivery time of an advertisement, we leave this checked by Keynote as part of the OVK / BVDW AdServer monitoring. On average, the AdSpirit server are at a value between 150 and 180ms (average of all recorded by the ad server Keynote provider about 220-250ms).