Note: The module may not be unlocked in your ad server.
By tracking import can be imported automatically from other ad server system to the AdSpirit system leads and sales. For this purpose, a CSV file is loaded, analyzed and the data therein are transmitted into the system at certain intervals. In the CSV there must be a proper CSV, the columns must be clearly defined and lines must be separated by #13#10 or #10 (CRLF or LF). Quotes can be used within a column to it.
|Name for the import process (any)
|URL of the CSV file to be imported. This CSV can be provided with place holders (see below)
|Determines whether the import is to be activated.
|Determines the character delimiting columns from each other within the CSV.Usually, the comma is used here, sometimes the semicolon or other character is to be found.
|Determines the character which is used within the CSV thereto to separate the integer from the fractional part of a number (1,234.56 1,234.56 or).
|Determines the interval in which the CSV data to be retrieved and imported.The interval begins in each case at 0:00 of each day and then continues accordingly.
|A list of semicolon-separated numbers indicate the above exclusion which column to which data type is. To do this, use the configurator located it.
|Data starts from row
|is determined from which line started with data. Are in the first row as headings and in the second only the data that is entered here a second
As a placeholder within the CSV URL can be used:
|Day of the start date
|Month of the start date
|Year of the start date
|Hour of the start date
|Minutes of the start date
|Day of the end date
|Months of the end date
|Year of the end date
|Hour of the end date
|Minutes of the end date
The start date is thus the current time of download minus the set interval. The end date corresponds to the time of downloads.
The configurator allows you to set the columns in the imported CSV file. Important here is that each column of the CSV is also a correspondence within the column configuration in the system. Columns need not be imported (because there is a name, a commentary or the like is) must "[ignore column]" with the field are identified.
You can choose from a number of column types that can be imported, including the confirmation date (the date on which was seen as such, the lead / sale; important takes place unless a manual confirmation of leads / sales, this is the time of confirmation and not the time to which the lead / sale), unique ID, status, SubID string has been detected by the system, etc.
column SubID string must the lead / sale can be imported correctly necessarily be present with or without %sid% with it.
When a row is not imported?
Lines are basically exists not imported if ...
- of this ID was the column ID available and already lead / sale imported obsessed has
- column exists number and the value is set to 0 for this
- the Status column exists and it is set to 0 or 2 this
- the commission column exists and it is set to 0 for this
Unless otherwise specified in the CSV following defaults apply:
- unless there is column tracking type is assumed to lead
- the time of import will not exist unless column confirmation date used as a date
- unless there is ID column is imported each correct line
- each correct line will not exist unless Status column imported
- provided that column does not exist Sale Price and this is a type = sale price and commission is = 0
- provided that column does not exist commission and it is a type = Lead commission is used which is set in the campaign (Lead price website). There is the column of the value of the column instead of the campaign value is used. In both cases, the commission value is set as the lead price customer and the Lead Price Website downscaled (as Rev. share or fixed price)
- provided that column does not exist commission and it is a type = Sales commission is used which is set in the campaign (Sale price website). There is the column of the value of the column instead of the campaign value is used. In both cases, the commission value is set as sale price and the customer Sale Price Website downscaled (as Rev. share or fixed price)