If you want a whitelabel (own domain instead of ***.adspirit.de) as a customer, we need from you:
Type of account
Option A) an alias to an existing account or
Option B) a new account to use with the white label
- We need the following information from you before we can start:
- Domain + subdomain for delivery address (e.g. adserver.customername.com)
- Domain + subdomain for admin address (e.g. admin.customername.com)
- Domain + subdomain for CDN address (e.g. cdn.customername.com)
- SSL certificate for each of the addresses listed or wildcard certificate ( see below )
- Only when we have all the above information we will start with the setup. Normal duration of the setup: about 2 days
- Once the settings have been made, you will get a whitelabel domain for each of the three above domains from us (usually domains are called e.g. wtl-adserver-clientname.adspirit.info, once the domain has been created by AdSpirit, it takes about 4 hours until they are visible on the net)
- The client then targets their domains to the three whitelabel domains by creating a CNAME entry in the DNS settings for the domains (e.g. adserver.customername.com CNAME wtl-adserver-clientname.adspirit.info, admin.customername.com CNAME wtl-admin-clientname.adspirit.info, cdn.customername.com CNAME wtl-cdn-clientname.adspirit.info; Takes about 24 until the CNAME is available)
- The customer gives feedback to AdSpirit and AdSpirit will perform final tests.
AdSpirit requires the following certificates by each whitelabel client:
- SSL certificate (usually *.cert or *.crt or *.pem)
- CA Bundle (usually *.ca or *.crt or *.zip)
- SSL Key (usually *.key or *.pem)
Certificates must be created with 2k keys (2048 bit).
AdSpirit will not provide a CSR public key, please create a new/own one (see examples here).
For the professionals, our technology has given this notice:
SSL creation under linux shell:
openssl req -nodes -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout www.ihredomain.de.key -out www.ihredomain.de.csr
Then enter the required data and enter nothing at challange password.
Certificates and CA Bundle are ordinary text files. They can be opened in a text editor. Certificates / CA Bundle always start with "----- BEGIN CERTIFICATE -----" followed by text.
Keys are also plain text files and always start with "----- BEGIN PRIVATE KEY -----" followed by text.